The term ‘International Shipsuppliers & Services Association and/or ISSA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose administrative and service office is situated at The Baltic Exchange, 38 St Mary Axe, London EC3A 8BH, United Kingdom. ISSA is an International Association registered at The Dutch Chamber of Commerce, The Netherlands, under the Number 64 dated 3rd July 1963. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics associated with or forming part of the ISSA Register of Members, ISSA Ship Stores Catalogue, ISSA Provisions & Bonded Stores Catalogue, ISSA Back Office System. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions together with any Licence issued by ISSA in connection with your purchase of such products.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- You specifically agree not to use or mis-use the ISSA logo nor to copy said logo for unauthorised use in particular if you are not a bona fide member of ISSA
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.